Tuesday 4 October 2011

Latest Legal Stuff Making The Headlines - 4 October 2011

Hello again,

As well as keeping myself out of trouble, busying myself at Court, and assisting in your family law matters, I have been trawling the internet for a few stories of interest that you may well have missed (well, I thought they were interesting anyway!).

1. If you don't want to know the score, look away now...

This is a legal battle involving the owner of a pub and legal rights to show football matches on a 'foreign decoder'...


2. The minimum wage (in the UK) increased on 1st October 2011. Here are the new rates...


3. We are all still waiting the impact of the planned legal aid cuts.

This is one person's take on the effect of any potential cuts on human life...


That's it for now.

Please check out the website, http://wwwyourmckenziefriend.co.uk  if I can help you with any of your legal matters.

No comments:

Post a Comment