Saturday 17 September 2011

Hello and welcome to the blog,

Hello and welcome to the blog,

My intention with the blog, over the coming weeks, months and possibly years, is to give you a little insight into the work of a McKenzie Friend (that's me, Steve Young), to keep you up to date with any legal stuff that is going on that I believe may be of interest to you, and to generally find out from you what you think about things.

So, to begin with, A Mc something what? I hear you say.

Basically, a McKenzie Friend is someone that can help you at court and outside of court with a variety of legal matters (although by help, they generally do not mean by having to pick you up off of the floor because you appeared before the Judge a little worse for drink). Usually, they are not legally qualified, although I am a member of the Institute of Legal Executives (Ilex) and aim to complete my Law Degree and Ilex Diploma in Law and Practice shortly.

To find out more about a McKenzie Friend, why not read my other post on here, ‘McKenzie Friend: A Helping Hand At Court’.

This post is just a short introduction. I didn’t want to appear rude by not introducing myself.

So, until the next time…

No comments:

Post a Comment